Warkworth Medical Centre
- Warkworth’s longest running medical practice
- Low cost visits – from $19.50 for an adult consultation
- Experienced, caring doctors and nurses
With a modern building and extensive medical facilities, Warkworth Medical Centre is the leading primary care practice in Warkworth. Visitors will be impressed by our modern, spacious clinic and feel comfortable in the knowledge that the latest medical expertise is available to them here in Warkworth.
Our Cornerstone accredited practice is a five-partner practice owned and operated by Doctors Clinton Anderson, Kate Baddock, Stephen Barker, Amy MacBeth and Bruce Sutherland (see Our Team).
We offer an extensive range of services and very experienced staff. We back this up with a fee structure that allows patients to seek medical advice whenever necessary without having to fret about high costs. That way, we can all focus on your health and your comfort.
We are a Rural GP Training Practice
Kawau Bay Health makes a commitment to the future by opening its doors to Doctors in training. Drs Kate Baddock and Bruce Sutherland are accredited Training Providers with the Royal NZ College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP), and the University of Auckland Medical School.
- Registrars: qualified doctors training for membership to the RNZCGP. This is a five-month attachment.
- Junior Doctors: qualified doctors completing their post-registration training. This is a three-month attachment aimed at encouraging young doctors into rural general practice.
- 4th and 6th year medical students: for two and three-week attachments, respectively.
- Trainee Nurses: for community/primary care attachments.